I will provide you mailchimp email campaign set up tutorial

Digital Marketing

Marketing Advice

Marketing Lessons


About This Gig

Hi, I am Khalid and I have worked in marketing for over 8 years.I am a MailChimp partner.


I will be able to teach you how to use your Mailchimp -whether you need help with templates, campaigns, automation, merge tags, audiences, or setting up.


This way we can get your Mailchimp tasks completed, but you can learn at the same time to save you money in the long run.


I am very flexible so am happy to suggest lessons or go straight into what you would like to complete.


Please see my portfolio and reviews for examples of my work.


This offer is for new customers only.


If you would like to cancel, please provide me with 24 hours notice, otherwise, I will, unfortunately, need to charge.


Thanks a lot,


Khalid


Read more about Seller


Contact Seller 

Comments

Official Website - Best Cashback Offers · Shop and Get Extra Cashback. Get Discounts on 1500+ Shopping Sites in India.