I will teach and provide marketing advice to run profitable facebook ads

Digital Marketing

Marketing Advice

Marketing Lessons


About This Gig

I have managed hundreds of clients' Facebook ads, been labeled as 'Among the top 1%' of digital marketers, and generated multi-7 figures through my ad strategies for my clients. I'd love to share that insight with you!


Want to learn proven strategies & industry secrets to filling your pipeline, booking out your calendar & scaling your business? Run ads that *actually* convert?


As someone who specializes in lead generation & turning social media users into buyers I'm grateful to share my experience with you.


Also Are you brand new to the world of Facebook ads?


When you open up Business Manager are you left feeling lost, overwhelmed, or like you have no clue where to start?


Here's what I can do for you:


Lead & booked appointment generation

Developing custom ad strategy

Identifying ideal audiences/targeting

Setting up your Facebook Business Manager, pixels, standard events, iOS optimization

Setting up Facebook ads properly

Setting up retargeting campaigns

Ad & funnel optimization


My goal is to be your Facebook Ads Guru and guide you through the entire process. And there is more to it! Feel free to message your unique needs beforehand!


Have a wonderful day ;)


Industry


Marketing & advertising

Real estate

Technology

Other

Topic


Display advertising

Lesson type


1:1 lessons


Read more about Seller


Contact Seller 

Comments

Official Website - Best Cashback Offers · Shop and Get Extra Cashback. Get Discounts on 1500+ Shopping Sites in India.