I will web 3 marketing consultation for your nft and crypto project

 Digital Marketing

Marketing Advice

Marketing Lessons


About This Gig

Hello everyone!


My name is Alina and I have more then 5 years experions in Web 2 and Web 3 Marketing.


I'm here to help you, share my expertise and send your project to the moon


I know about:


How to built strong community

How to attract new users (free and payable methods)

How to engage your audience

How to start partnerships

What is the difference between Web 2 and Web 3 marketing

 What work in Crypto marketing


So If you don't know where to start or you have some questions for your promotions, feel free to contact and I'm ready to discuss and communications.


I also can help with your individual request in Marketing


See you!


PS Cheap price because I need your recomendations


It will be higher in future


Read more about Seller


Contact Seller 

Comments

Official Website - Best Cashback Offers · Shop and Get Extra Cashback. Get Discounts on 1500+ Shopping Sites in India.